The last two weeks have been pretty busy times here at our house. With work and a multitude of projects and extra commitments going on between the two of us, we've felt a bit under the pump and stressed out around here. But finally today we've got a little bit of time this weekend to
Things are hectic, you guys! But fortunately, they are moving forward quite smoothly and on queue. I just finished week two of c25k, I'm 10 days into my second round of the whole30, and I just got invited this week to a great work event in Sydney in two weeks. Despite the crazy, as I said to Marsh the other day, I am trying to savour and enjoy all of these things as they happen, because I know that when they are over, I'll wish there was some fun stuff going down! And I really have had/got some great opportunities coming up.
In fact, by the end of 2012:
- I will have been to Melbourne (twice), Sydney, Canberra, Singapore, Vietnam, and Margaret River for various friendly gatherings, work events, and adventures;
- I will have completed my Graduate Diploma (or will I have turned it into a Masters? ugh, no thanks);
- We will have taken our show to the Melbourne Fringe (!!!);
- I will be able to run 5km (fingers crossed);
- We will have moved offices at work to a much closer and down right better place; and
- My bike will be put together (more on that later).
It's hard for me to keep my head out of the future and out of the clouds, but I am working on it, and today is a day to be present, so I'll catch you later, dudes.